Sunday, August 1, 2010

Crisco is my Disco

I am not generally much of an animal lover because they smell like nast from the past but I have recently come to the conclusion that my different hairstyles have always resembled a breed of animal, or animal bi-product such as lard or Crisco. For example, once upon a time, I wanted a short pixie cut.
This to my hair stylist, meant disgustia hence transforming the little tiff into a hyena.











Bang.Naturally, this translated into giving me a crew cut. Another unfortunate hair cut I got, was when I tried to go for the edgy look ,and I came out looking like a gay pride llama.











Another unfortunex chop chop was when I just wanted a little trim and I came out looking like a little baby bird.











Holla spanx.

No comments:

Post a Comment