Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Waltz of the Leprechauns.


I have recently noticed that some people look like living fossils. On a horizontal note, I had to take a driving test the other day for work and while everyone else got to drive a decent sized van, I had to drive a van that was practically the size of a tow truck. holla. As I was taking this driving test, since there was no passenger seat in the van for reasons that are not obvious to the naked eye, my driving instructor had to sit in the very back of this 12 passenger van as he was grading my psychotic skills. This posed a problem in two areas. 1.) I had to yell "blinker!" every time I put on my blinker because my instructor was in the very back seat for some odd reason and he could not hear the actual blinker. 2.) my driving instructor being seated in the very back blocked the only spot that I could actually see through my rear view mirror because 99% of this van was blind spots. The fact that I did not die during this test is little bit unnerving, however I have just passed it off as my luck and me being a leprechaun.

No comments:

Post a Comment