Wednesday, December 16, 2009

POww

the days of exams, where children scream with glee and collegiates tinkle nervous pee. Well my first exam week of college was definitely a huge success. I was only an hour late to my speech final and my phone only went off two times to the tone of Bon Jovi's "Have a Nice Day" during the part of the exam that I was present. Oh, and today I went swimming at the school gym and this kid moses asked me if I was the girl in the pool so I was like yea, and then he preceded to talk about how he sucks at swimming and so I decided to thrown in a little self depreciating "I suck at swimming too," and to that Moses replied, I'm not gonna lie and say you looked good out there. And right after that slam bam he asked me what I was doing tonight so I was like I'm going home to my parents. POwW.

No comments:

Post a Comment